The Committee are pleased to announce the following Changes / relaxations in the current rules as decreed by the Government.
- No More compulsory booking in on arrival (But we encourage you to continue to do so).
- No More Table service only, so you can come to the bar to order your drinks.
- No limits on how many people can meet together.
- 1m-plus guidance removed (But we ask that you keep it wherever you can).
- Face coverings no longer required by law, although the government still “expects and recommends” them in crowded and enclosed spaces.
We ask that everybody remains cautious, and remembers that together we are trying to make sure that you and your friends and family, along with fellow club members and members of staff, remain safe at all times.